Monday, August 5, 2013

Plant Based 101: Intro

      There seems to be a lot of hype about plant based diets lately and they've all been touting some pretty hard core health benefits. So I've decided to brush up on my researching skills...or discover them anyway....and do a multi-part video series on some of the Plant Based diets out there. In each video I'll feature one of the plant based diets, give some back-round info for that particular one, provide a couple recipes or cookbooks that follow the diet plan, show info graphics, and other fun little tidbits of research I find. I'll be posting the first video in the next week or two to come, so check back soon. Also feel free to add in the comment section below what plant based diet you'd like to see me feature in one of the videos. 

Sincerely, 

   TheIrishCupcake 

No comments:

Post a Comment